Adult Day Clubs
Memory loss and chronic health conditions can create significant challenges to outside interaction. IOA offers two Adult Day Club sites to help seniors connect with others and enjoy the benefits of socialization and participation.
IOA Day Clubs offer fun, engaging programs serving individuals with mild to severe memory loss. Members are encouraged to enjoy a variety of structured activities that provide mental stimulation and promote physical health and personal successes in a friendly and supportive environment.
MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Individualized care plans
- Creative activities encouraging individual expression
- Intellectual stimulation
- Daily group exercises
- Home-style meals made with fresh ingredients, plus snacks
- Drop-In Day Care
- Flexible schedules offering attendance from two to five days per week
- A la carte services such as extended hours, additional personal care and home safety assessments
- Door-to-door transportation to and from the facility
Our Clubs provide a safe, compassionate place for adults to spend a few hours (or days) a week outside the home. The Clubs also offer an opportunity for loved ones to continue their daily routines, including maintaining a career and balancing care with personal time.
The Club gives me great peace of mind, allow me to continue to work, and provide respite from Rich's Alzheimer’s. It’s very special place with a very special staff.— Linda, Spouse, IOA Day Club Participant
Call IOAConnect today to speak with a care professional about IOA services that can help you.
San Francisco and
San MATEO AND
SANTA CLARA COUNTIES
Hours: 8am - 5pm