All-Inclusive Medical Care
One of the biggest challenges in tending to the care of an aging adult is the coordination of services and providers.
To provide additional services, as well as streamline the coordination of the numerous details and responsibilities of caring for an older adult, IOA also offers On Lok’s Program of All-Inclusive Care for Elderly (PACE) for adults over 55.
A custom care plan is designed for each person based on their specific needs. Individuals receive the following benefits:
- Physical, occupational, speech, and recreational therapies
- Home health care and personal care
- Nutrition services and home delivered meals when needed
- Transportation and emergency medical transport
- Social services
- Primary medical and specialty care as needed (such as cardiology, neurology)
- Routine preventative care such as audiology, dentistry, optometry, and podiatry
- Nursing care and monitoring
- Adult day health care
- Prescription drugs
- Acute hospital and nursing home care
Our professional staff includes physicians, dentists, social workers, physical and occupational therapists. This fully integrated, all-inclusive program enables people to have many services under one umbrella. In addition to medical care, individuals engage in various social activities, exercise and receive nutritious meals while onsite.
I am very happy. I love the fact that people help each other and staff and participants have great communication. This program is helpful and beneficial to my health.— Mrs. Lita, Lifeways Participant
Call IOAConnect today to speak with a care professional about IOA services that can help you.
San Francisco and
San MATEO AND
SANTA CLARA COUNTIES
Hours: 8am - 5pm