Adult Day Program
Located in the Enrichment Center in the Presidio, our Adult Day Program offers social, cognitive, and physical activities for individuals living with dementia, allowing them to remain engaged and connected to the community while providing caregivers with a much-needed break.
Participants often see improved mood, an increase in mind and body activity, slowed cognitive decline, better sleep and wake patterns, as well as a reduction in isolation and loneliness.
Our dementia trained and certified staff specializes in supporting those with cognitive and physical challenges, while providing their supportive family members with respite opportunities.
Adult Day Services
- A modern, safe, supportive environment
- A respite for caregivers, allowing time to recharge
- A connection to community and access to educational resources for caregivers
- Assistance with door-to-door transportation
- Daily group exercise
- Mental and intellectual stimulation
- Activities that encourage artistic expression
- Personalized daily care
- Homemade meals made with fresh ingredients
- Assistance with getting to the bathroom, walking, and meals
Learn More about the Enrichment Center today.
Learn more about how our staff specializes in supporting those with cognitive and physical challenges, while providing their supportive family members with respite opportunities. To get started, fill out the simple form below or contact us by phone at 415.750.4111