Call the Friendship Line if...
Call if you or someone you know is:
- Age 60+ or a disabled adult
- Lonely, isolated, depressed—perhaps even at risk of suicide
- Grieving from a loss or recovering from a trauma
- Unable to remember medications and appointments
- Having frequent accidents
- Lacking a supportive community
- In need of emotional support
- In need of a friend who knows how to listen
- In need of information or referrals for elder care services
Also call if you think you might want to volunteer with the Friendship Line. We welcome your interest.